Our Judicial (Free and Clear) Tax Sale will be held on
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. at the:
Berks County Service Center
633 Court St., 2nd fl, Auditorium
Reading, PA 19601
THE BERKS COUNTY TREASURER/TAX CLAIM OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2018 FROM 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. DURING THE TAX SALE
ATTENTION DELINQUENT TAXPAYERS:
1. If your property is listed for Tax Sale, please contact our office at 610-478-6625 to obtain the amount owed to have your property removed
(2016 & prior taxes must be paid in full)
2. Payment must be made with certified funds, money order or cash
3. Please be advised that the on-line credit card system will shut down on Friday, November 30, 2018
ATTENTION POTENTIAL PURCHASER'S FOR THE TAX SALE:
1. If you would like to attend the Tax Sale you will be required to come into our office to register and secure a bid number.
THERE IS A $25.00 REGISTRATION FEE DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
2. Registration will begin Thursday, November 1, 2018 through Friday, November 30, 2018
NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO REGISTER THE DAY OF THE TAX SALE
3. A valid photo ID will be required to register. If you are registering under a corporation, limited partnership, etc. you must provide legal documents or proof that you have the authority to act on behalf of such entity.
4. Your registered bid number allows access for one (1) person to attend the Tax Sale.
5. If you are the highest bidder, you will be required to stand and read your bid number, winning bid amount and property you purchased to the Auctioneer.
6. No cash, personal checks or business checks will be accepted to purchase a property. You must pay with certified funds or money order payable to:
Berks County Tax Claim Bureau
Please click below for the Conditions of the Tax Sale:
Please click below for the Tax Sale list: